Convicted felons are prohibited from employment in security firms by law. Certain other convictions may also disqualify applicants. If you have any question about your employment eligibility with EPS, please call our Director of Recruiting at (610) 831-0277 prior to submitting an application.
1) CONFIRM YOUR INTERVIEW: Confirm your job interview appointment by email and show up on time.
2) COME PREPARED: Be sure all your documents are up to date, including: employment history, driver’s license and security guard license (if mandated by your state).
3) DRESS FOR SUCCESS: We’re looking for professional security guards who represent our high-end brand. Come well groomed, nicely dressed, remove unusual piercings and cover any visible tattoos.
4) SELL YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS: The best security guards are respectful, courteous and helpful when interacting with clients, co-workers and the general public.
5) PROJECT PROFESSIONALISM: A great security guard looks confident, stays alert, takes the time to understand their assigned duties, and can give direction to the public with authority.
6) COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Echelon security officers must be able to speak and write in a clear and respectful way, while avoiding inappropriate language.
7) SHOW YOUR INITIATIVE: Share examples of your work ethic, reliability, problem solving skill, vigilance, and ability to follow directions.