Exceptional Vetted, Trained & Certified Security Guards
Atlantic City Security Guards
Stadium, Event & School Security Guards Atlantic City NJ
- Today's world is uncertain and volatile - Your Atlantic City security guards must ensure the protection of your property and people
- At Echelon Protection & Surveillance, we offer cost-effective, flexible security solutions from the most highly trained Atlantic City security guards in the region
- Our certified Atlantic City security guards will respond are trained to handle any situation, in any industry, significantly reducing your liability and risk
- Our experts will work with you to develop a comprehensive security package, featuring real-time reporting and monitoring from our professional guards
- You are free to try our Atlantic City security service for a day with no long-term contact to sign, so experience our professionalism while giving yourself peace of mind
Highly-Trained Atlantic City Security Guards from Echelon Protection & Surveillance
Hiring a low-cost, undertrained Atlantic City security provider means opening up yourself to risk and liability. When you hire a professional security team, you expect more than just a person in a guard's uniform. Your Atlantic City security guards must be vigilant, reliable, expertly trained to solve problems, and equipped with the technology and tools required to do their job efficiently.
At Echelon Protection & Security, we offer you peace of mind by developing a flexible Atlantic City security plan bases on your unique needs. We hire only the most highly trained and certified Atlantic City security guards, all of whom are thoroughly vetted and trained to solve problems, confront challenges, and de-escalate potentially harmful situations.
We accomplish all of this at substantially less cost than a police officer, so contact us today for pricing information and expert guidance. We will help you develop a security solution utilizing the best Atlantic City security guards working today.
A List of Our Comprehensive Atlantic City Security Services
We are fully capable of providing a solution to every security issue you face. Our comprehensive list of security services for Atlantic City clients include:
- Atlantic City Event Security
- Atlantic City Stadium Security
- Atlantic City School Security
- Atlantic City Campus Security
- School District Residency investigations
- Armed and Unarmed Atlantic City Security Guards
- Background Checks
- Corporate, Commercial, and Public Safety
- Personal and VIP Protection
- Building and Construction Site Security
- Loss Prevention
- Private Detective and Undercover Agent Investigation
- Crowd, Traffic, and Parking Management
- Integrated Atlantic City Building Security Systems
Contact us today to find out more about our certified Atlantic City security guards.
Atlantic City TidbitsKnown as the Entertainment Capital of the Jersey Shore, Atlantic City offers an assortment of entertainment, dining, sports, and shopping opportunities. The city is only 60 miles away from Philadelphia, PA and 125 miles away from New York City.
You will never run out of places to stay because the city has a range of resorts and hotels for everyone. Whatever you need, there's a place that fits your lifestyle.
One unique place to relax and unwind is the Golden Nugget. It's just like any other resort, but the unique thing about it is that you are staying in an exclusive marina. It's an unconventional way to enjoy the casino games, bar, and nightlife. Located in a secluded homey harbor, the Golden Nugget sure is a popular choice for boaters.
If shopping is what you want, Atlantic City's endless options will satisfy your needs. From designer clothes to bargain fragrances, take advantage of it all because the city provides shoppers tax-free when buying these items. The famous Tanger Outlets opened in August 2003 and it has over a hundred retail outlets. It is the only outlet mall in Atlantic County that features apparels made by Nike, Ralph Lauren, H&M, DKNY, and many more.
The Playground Pier offers a different kind of shopping experience because it is an underwater-themed luxurious shopping mall. The high-end shopping center has four stories that carries a myriad of sophisticated brands like Apple, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Armani, and Swarovski. The Playground Pier's fourth floor contains 14,000-square-foot party venue. The One Atlantic, as it is popularly called, is known for its banquet hall for weddings and other events. The third floor is where you will find the restaurants and bars if you want to relax after a long day of splurging.
If you want to visit something that's only found in Atlantic City, be sure to visit the Absecon Lighthouse. This one-of-a-kind structure is New Jersey's tallest lighthouse. It was first restored in 1999 and after two years, the Keeper's Dwelling was renovated. The restoration of the 2-acre historical site was sponsored by the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority.
Tourists and visitors can now freely enjoy climbing the 228 steps of the tall lighthouse, buy souvenirs at the gift shop, and visit the Keeper's Cottage museum. You can also enjoy a scrumptious meal while savoring the splendid view of the Jersey shore. What are you waiting for? Visit 31 S. Rhode Island Avenue to see this special beacon for yourself.
If you are tired of walking, you can still explore the city by boarding the Cruisn' 1! It's Atlantic City Cruises' flagship boat for touring and sightseeing activities. You will be able to meet Atlantic City's resident bottle-nosed, or just simply feel the breeze and hear the crashing waves. The cruise sails the Historic Gardner's Basin every day. If you missed your scheduled tour, don't worry because it leaves the dock on a daily basis from May to October. Private functions and intimate gatherings are also accommodated. Just check the sailing schedule or head to 800 N. New Hampshire Ave for more details.
The city also offers trolley tours to guide you into the different attractions in Atlantic City like the James Saltwater Taffy Factory, Cape May and Atlantic City Aquarium. If you wish to customize your tour or you want to rent a trolley, drop by 821 Shunpike Road and start exploring the city in style!